Friday, December 07, 2007

Picture of the Day?

Can I really make it happen?

A blog that I frequent, sets out on a family vacation every summer for two weeks!
Instead of their regular post, they post a 'picture of the day'. Everyday.

As Teddy and I head out to California today, for the next 10 days, I will attempt to post a 'picture of the day'. Now, Im definitely not a professional photographer like Janelle, one of the 'girltalkers', but it will still be a picture nonetheless!

Journey with us down the Pacific Coast Highway, from San Francisco, to San Diego!

Happy Travels :)

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok T, i guess you've got some catching up to do! Take lots of pictures @ the wedding too!!
have fun, xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, missed you at spinning class this week. I'm back in the saddle again - literally! Hope to see you there when you get back!