Monday, December 17, 2007

Drive the Pacific Coast Highway from San Francisco to San Diego...check!

First and foremost...Im a complete slacker! Sorry if you were checking this page for pictures!
Here are a few to get you started, the rest can be found here!
The Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, CA
The McCords
View from 'Cross Hill', San Francisco
Great view from the PCH, just south of San. Francisco
My Playground!

ahhh....Malibu, CA

Santa Monica, CA

Chinese Theater, L.A. (probably the closest I'll ever get to a red carpet!)

Hollywood, CA!!

Laguna Beach, C.A.
Sunsent in San Diego, C.A.

All the Mexicans trying to get out of Tijuana!
(believe me...you'd want out too!)

La Jolla, C.A.

Scott & Sara 12.15.07

Our last sunsent in San Diego.


1 comment:

Kailee said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun! I really enjoyed looking through all your pictures! I wish we would be seeing you for Christmas, but I hope you guys have a great one, we love you!