Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007...

...got off to a rough start when Teddy and I awoke to find that our scooter was stollen in the middle of the night, Christmas Eve!! With places to get to, we decided we would deal with it at a later time. stinks. Then, immediately after I took the picture (of a picture) of our adorable neice, I dropped my camera ... it was done. :( That should explain why I only took 15 pictures this Christmas...! Thankfully the rest of the day went smooth!
Then...to our surprise, we awoke Wednesday morning to find that our scooter was BACK! haha! Whoever stole it on Christmas Eve brought it back sometime early Wednesday morning! Guilty conscious? Who knows...but with our scooter back, and a new camera, things are looking better! Enjoy the few pictures, here!

Happy 2008! (can you believe it?)

Teresa

2 comments:

Kailee said...

oh no! I'm so sorry you broke your camera! That is so funny that you were taking a picture of the picture...I added that one in black and white on Snapfish too, so it's there if you want one...sorry I didn't think to send you guys one...I'll be better about that next time! Glad to hear you got your scooter back! We missed you guys so much, but next year we'll be together! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa & Teddy! Thank you for sending us the link. Kevin and I wanted to wish you a happy 2008! We miss you all! The pictures are wonderful. Happy travels to you both, it looks like you had a wonderful holiday. With most of the cousins staying in contact online now, i am going to have to learn how to do something like this. Hope to see you all soon.

-Aleigha