Monday, April 21, 2008

Things I love...in pictures!

With inspiration from this friend to blog more, and from this one to take more pictures, Ive decided to take on the challenge of blogging every day this week, one thing that I love...in pictures! But the goal is to not stop there. I really do desire to blog more, I just feel like it has to be life-changing in order to post it, not anymore! So heres my promise to you blog world to blog more! But please note, that means 90% of my future posts will have zero relevance!

# 1
My new car!
(my love for this thing is almost unhealthy)


Happy Monday :)

See you tomorrow...

2 comments:

Kailee said...

yay! I'm glad you're going to start blogging more! I'm one of those people that checks every blog once a day, and so I'll look forward to reading about what's going on with you guys down there. I feel like I miss out on so much! and I LOVE your new car, it is awesome! it looks like you...that might sound weird but it does! :)

Jen said...

zero relevance...that's funny. who the heck cares if it's anything of value. 99.9% of my stuff is about stupid crap. but it's still fun for me!

i'm glad you're going to be blogging more. i check it everyday hoping there'll be something new.