Monday, April 10, 2006

SURPRISE!!!

The anticipation is finally over and I can talk about it now!! Three weeks ago I booked a flight to Oklahoma to surprise my friend Kathy for her Baby Shower, and my lack of self control when it comes to surprise's was killing me! But I kept shut and it was well worth it!
What an amazing (and quick...26 hours) weekend, surrounded by a family passionate for Jesus and a home filled with the Spirit and run, truly by the Lord. I have never experienced a family that has completely turned over the authority of their home to the Lord. With missionaries in and out of the home monthly, different friends and family members in need of a place, and a peaceful knowing that every person in the home has there day to fast each week! What an amazing dwelling place! The things that take place in that home have to be of the Lord, there is no way that it is humanly possible!
After a beautiful shower Saturday afternoon, Johnny and Kathy took me out for the 'Bartlesville Experience' and about 15 minutes later, that was over! (kidding...) We went out to there ranch to visit the horses, probably one of the most realxing things I've done in a long time!
After dinner that night in downtown Bartlesville, and breakfast the next morning, it was time to go home ;( It was super quick, but worth every minute!
There has been a baby web page created for baby Eli, visit it here.

Can't wait to meet baby Eli....

Teresa

more pictures

No comments: