Monday, September 19, 2005

Kathy's Personal Blog to Teresa

If I had a blog this is what I would put…

I was just listening to Jason Morant’s CD while driving around on my lunch break. The song “Bless the Lord” came on and one line in it really affected me…
“may kingdoms fall and rulers crawl before Your throne”.

I am praying that the Lord will cause my own personal kingdom (the one I have created) to fall and that I, the ruler, would crawl (CRAWL-intense word) in front of His throne… this is the broken spirit that He longs for from us most of all (Ps. 51:17). And if my kingdom, my self-life that I have created to keep me happy, falls… I will have nothing left to do but CRAWL to Him.

Comments--->Type here

;)

- K. Ramey

1 comment:

Melissa*Elswick said...

T

Thanks for sharing - sure do miss her! :)

XOXO