Tuesday, September 27, 2005

DRINK the water...!



As opposed to 'don't' drink the water...
The wedding bug is in the air!! (or water- whatever)
This past weekend in Tallahassee, FL we celebrated with my oldest sister-in-law (Kailee) as she became a wife!
It was so exciting for the whole family (but I must admit, Im glad its over...I don't suggest 2 weddings in one family all in one year...ever! ;)
We only have two more weddings this year and we're done! They never seem to get old to me, but my husband is over it! A special congratulations to Dan and Stephanie (Oct 7th) and Christina and Jimmy (Oct. 15th) And a very special congratulations to my amazing friends Johnny and Kathy on their 7week miracle, I can't wait to meet him/her!!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am drinkin the water, and still nothing. lol

Anonymous said...

Yeah, where can I get this water?! Is it sold at some hole in the wall specialty store.......