Friday, April 17, 2009

Keepin' it in the Family...

We're buyin' another house! :) This one, however, is a little different and extremely special. Its not just another house... I have memories in this house from 20 years ago. Ive probably 'slept over' in every room in this house, and I slept in the guest room the night before my wedding...I used to be able to walk here from my house for years, until they built the wall... some of you may recognize it...

...yep, we're buyin Laura's house! We signed the contract last Friday, and we're set to close on May 20th, our 4 year wedding anniversary!

Still can't believe it...

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Congratulations...you decided to get the house. So much to do and such a COOL house and you are back in Hollywood! Let's get together soon...

Meredith said...

Thats awesome!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!

Melissa*Elswick said...

Congrats T! XOXO

Asif Ahmad said...

nice blog happy to meet you