Monday, October 13, 2008

My latest concoction...


I love the beach (I love to be tan more then anything...) But lately my tan has been restricted to just the 'front' of me! If Im at the beach with Teddy (being 7 months along now, those days are few and far between) I will just dig a small hole in the sand and lay on my stomach that way, not incredibly comfortable, but it works! However, this past weekend I created this...my "pregnant ladies beach chair". I took a cheap, $15 dollar old-school plastic beach chair from CVS and cut a nice big square out of the center of it and wha-la, the pregnant ladies beach chair! I know what youre thinking...genius! Yes, thank you! And its super comfortable not to mention!

5 comments:

Mili and Ted Cook said...

you're hilarious! I love it.

Jamie & Josh said...

I have been thinking about your desire for this since camping. Glad you finally did it. :)

Lauren said...

I don't even know what to say. I am not surprised by your ingenuity, that's for sure. That little girl needs her Vitamin D!

Kelly said...

I love you and your genius ways!

Anonymous said...

Thats hilarious - you should totally patent that! ;)~