Tuesday, July 08, 2008

BBQ, "Tick Checks" and Boiled Peanuts in a Can...

...only in Birmingham! Teddy and I just got back from celebrating 4th of July in the deep south, Birmingham, Alabama! We stayed with our great friends George and Marina and got to spend some time with one of our favorite families, the Crumps! The fire works were great the night we got in, and the BBQ just got better and better.... we piniced at Oak Wood Mountain State Park, had dinner with Linda, got to visit Matt at the station and spent the last day with Matt at lunch and just hanging out...it was a blast! We got in way too late last night, but just in time to unpack and pack again for Atlanta on Thursday! It never ends....but we love it! :)
Oak Wood Mountain State Park


Me and Linda, one of my favorite women!

Me and my two favorite guys!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Travelin' fools. That's what you are. I miss the Crumps so much. I would love to see them.

I see that baby bump. Very exciting!