Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"Hey Mon...Evry Ting Irie"

Well...another girls trip has come and gone...I cant believe it! This years destination: JAMAICA!
A few changes, but still the same great memories!

From the six of us...

To the three of us...
From margaritas...

To Pina Coladas and Rum Runners...

From one Birthday..
To another... ;)

and finally....from my first Tamale....

To my first Jamaican Pattie! HA!

It was a great trip...and there are many more pictures of our weekend!
Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend!
Bye!
Teresa, for the 'girls' ;)

2 comments:

Melissa*Elswick said...

Amazing! I loved the pictures! Glad you had a great time!! Hope to see you at the picnic on June 9th! XOXO

Evonne said...

Oh man! I def missed that one but I am so there next year :) I miss you gals! xoxo