Wednesday, February 28, 2007

::OREO BALLS::

Half a package of Oreo's (about 25-30)
8oz package of cream cheese at room temp.
white chocolate-melted


Blend Oreo's in the blender or food processor until powder like (there will be no more white)
Mix together with cream cheese until completely blended
Roll out into balls, not too big, place on a cookie sheet
Put cookie sheet back into fridge for about 1/2 hour, until the cream cheese is set again.

Melt the chocolate in a double broiler and roll the oreo balls in the chocolate to cover.
Let them cool on a cookie sheet and then store them in a tuperware in the fridge.

They will change your life. :)
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Patrick and Megan said...

They might change my life, but I'm more worried about my dress size!

Brad & Stacey said...

Are you a woman of cravings too? They sound delicious...I just don't want to even start the addiction, as I can't get Oreos in Vienna!
-Stacey