Thursday, November 09, 2006

::Thankful Thursday's::

Some of mine and Teddy's great friends have started something on their blog called Thankful Thursday's, during the month of November, and, in honor of Thanksgiving! Ofcourse, Stacy and Brad, along with Teddy and I are thankful everyday...not just Thursdays!

So here it goes, my very first Thankful Thursday...

1. Im thankful to be alive.
2. Im thankful that my dad has two cars
3. Im thankful for puppies that don't "go" in the house!! ;)
4. Im thankful for friends that truly pray for me
5. Im thankful for a husband that loves me more than he loves himself
6. Im thankful for my job
7. Im thankful for our church body
8. Im thankful for Good Karma's at BREW!!
9. Im thankful for old friends. They're one of a kind.
10. Im thankful for awesome neighbors that are raising their kids in the heart of the city, while trusting our Savior.
11. Im thankful for little babies (and those little babies to come... ;)
12. Im thankful for pain killers (as awful as that sounds)

Until next Thursday....What are you thankful for....?

Teresa

2 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

Hey Miss Teresa!
First off, I am thankful that you are OK! Praise God how He protected you!
I'm also thankful that you are blogging again...I missed reading your entries for awhile. I guess the pressure is on for me to keep writing a "thankful Thursday"...the day isn't over yet, so I'll see what I can do:)!
With love-
Stacey

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for freedom... not only in this country, but in my soul, because of the Lord. I am free to be loved, free to be wrong, free to trust without understanding, and free to not be in control!!!
And I am thankful for those who love me at my most unlovable moments.

I love you T.