Monday, November 28, 2005

He's 50...they're just crazy!

Last week, November 17th, my father-in-law turned 50!! His wonderful wife thought she would take him on a surprise field trip! On Saturday morning we all headed down to the Homestead airport! He got to do something he's always wanted to do, skydive! We thought we'd keep it a man's day (not that any of us girls wouldnt have done it...ha) So along with him jumped, Teddy, my Dad, Steve and my brother-in-law, David! They enjoyed it so much that they already bought tickets for another jump! Oh Yeah!!! Enjoy the pictures...


'I'm doing WHAT?!?'
















Dad, signing his life away...
















I'll love you forever...even if you're a pancake
in 30 minutes...
















Pleeeeease don't do it!
















Teresa skydiving, except...not really! ;)
















The Crew!
















Me with my two favorite guys!
















David, Dad #1, Dad #2 and Teddy
















Dad, safely on the ground!
















Ted & Teddy, coming in for a safe landing















The feet that stayed on the ground!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wa-Hoo!
Next time you should go!
That looks like so much fun. I am glad everyone landed safely and are not pancakes...
Love you!